Saturday, July 24, 2010

She wrote this Friendster

About Me:
My full name is Pooja Gautami Umashankar and hail from the state of - Karnataka. My mother Tongue - Kannada. Languages Known - Kannada, English and Tamil. Languages Spoken - Kannada, English, Tamil. No. of family members - 4 members.
The first movie that i acted in my life - "Jay Jay" Director/Production - Saran


Co-star - R. Madhavan. Movies that are been released thus far: Thagappansaamy, Pori, Thambi, Pattiyyal, Thagapansamy, Thambi, Jithan, Ullam Ketkume and Attagasam
My ambition is to better myself as a human being as well as an actress. My favourite actor in english movies has always been Brad Pitt. Whereas as for Indian movies is noneother then Hrithik Roshan. As for my favourite actress in english movies is Meg Ryan, whereas as for Indian movie is Madhuri Dixit. My all time time favourite music director -AR Rahman.
My Favourite film: Hollywood - My Fair Lady & Indian films - Devdas,Alai Payudhey


My Favourite singer: Hollywood - Lionel Richie & Indian films - Shaan (Hindi) & SP Bala (Tamil)


Clothing styles - Chiffon Sarees,Jeans with a Smart Top. Favourite after-hours haunt - Where ever my friends and I meet. Favourite color - Red/White. Food - Sri Lankan. Sports - Volleyball.


Me, myself, my thoughts:


My definition of love - Love is the most wonderful feeling God has ever created.


Do I believe in love at first sight? Yes and No!
I am an extremely romantic person. My dream partner would be extremely God fearing, caring, should love animals, kids and the list goes on and on...I expect my life partner to BE EVERYTHING! The place in the world I would like to go to is Colombo. My mother is my role model. I envy nobody.
My first day of shoot was my most unforgettable day. I was the happiest when I got my MBA Certificate. I would love to meet George Clooney. I dislike disloyalty. Life is a gift given by God and I love it. My goal in the industry is to do many good films. My dream role would be that of village girl. I am a CUPA member.

No comments:

Post a Comment